International School is a boarding school with principles and standards based
on sound moral ethics. The school seeks to provide high-quality education that
is inspired by sound Christian values in a safe, secure and supportive learning
environment where each student can develop the skills and knowledge to become a
responsible and successful citizen. The core values guiding the running of the
school include love, compassion, respect, good manners, and hard work.
The primary focus of Neander International School is the care, welfare, and happiness of the students. For this reason, round-the-clock attention is given to the children by teachers and staff working on the school premises. The boarding facilities are first class, with fully air-conditioned and extra comfy dorm rooms that truly reflects a ‘home away from home’. There is very much a ‘family atmosphere’ in the House, and many students will establish life-long friendships as they learn to cope for themselves in a supportive environment.
school runs a curriculum that is ever-changing to meet the needs of a changing
society. The curriculum, comprising both Nigerian
and British Curricula, is
organised to meet individual needs, give equality of opportunity and ensure
that each student achieves their full potential during their stay at Neander
With experienced and dedicated staff members and a class population of 20, the students are given adequate attention which would let them perform admirably in the examinations. Attention is also given to co-curricular activities, a few of these being French or Foreign Languages, Inter-House Sports, Special Music Class, Costume Day, Prize/Award Giving Day, and so on.
A wide range of relevant subjects are offered with the aim of preparing the students for the following exams: IGCSE, WASSCE, SAT, CHECKPOINT, BECE, and TOEFL.
The school is equipped with state of the art
facilities. These include
- A State-of-the-art Learning Resource Centre and library with facilities for independent learning including the latest Information Technology. The library and Learning Resource Centre is open during the school day and after school hours.
- Six specialist science laboratories.
- Classroom suite for the Languages Department.
- Fully-equipped specialist rooms for art and design technology.
- Fully-equipped Foods and Nutrition room.
- Music suite.
- Picnic and landscaped areas with outdoor seating arrangements.
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms with interactive whiteboards, data projectors and internet access.
- Large multi-purpose hall.
- Sports facilities including a standard swimming pool, hard tennis court, basketball/volleyball court, a mini-stadium with running tracks and two sports playing fields.
all the effort put forward, the school has received awards/ recognition in the
- Silver Medalist UNICEF Essay Writing Competition 2013.
- 2nd Position Lagos State Mathematics Olympiad 2015.
Entrance Exam Dates
Neander International School has announced its date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Entrance Examination. The dates announced are as follows: January 18th, March 7th, and June 13th, all in 2020. The exams will be held on the school premises.
School Contact Information
The school is located at Oko Orisan, Km 78 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Epe, Lagos. The school contact information can be found below:
246 3617 or 0813
the social media handles:
Facebook: Neander International Schools