Following the unfortunate school incident that has had people talking for somedays, it has now become imperative that parents know what their children are doing online.
As parents, it is important that children are monitored to see what they are doing with their Android phones. Yes, we can not be checking their phones every minute but we can monitor their activities from our own phones.
Here is How To Monitor Your Children’s Internet Activities With Google
If you must get your children Android Portable Devices, you need to follow the steps below to be safe:
1. Register a gmail account for them with the correct age and with your email as the parent.
2. Install Google Family Link on your own phone.
3. Add their registered e-mail to your Google Family Link.
4. Factory Reset their android device if they already have one then login the device with their own gmail account that is linked to your Google Family Link.
5. If it is new device, make sure it is their gmail you use to activate the device.
6. Immediately you carry out step 4 & 5 above, your phone will get a notification to allow them activate the device, this is the beginning of you taking control from anywhere.
7. All adult content of any form will never load in their phone.
13. From your Google Family Link, you can see how long they stayed on each app or page to warn them where necessary.
14. You will see as much as major details of the app.
These steps will help you safeguard the morality of your child while they are surfing the internet.