Kids these days, they know a lot, don’t they? Guess what? They always want to know more, and it’s really important for parents to create time to teach their kids lot of things. But not all the time is for something serious there should be a time for fun learning.
Do you find it difficult to teach or share with your kids fun facts that will make them happy while they learn?
Here are some fun facts your kids needs to know, you can turn these fun facts into a learning game and challenge your kids to search for their own amazing facts.
- No words in the dictionary rhyme with the word orange
- Tomatoes and avocados are actually fruits, not vegetables
- As well as having unique finger prints, we all have unique tongue prints
- There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on a beach
- Horses and cows sleep standing up
- It would take only one hour to drive to space
- Slugs have four noses
- It is impossible to lick your own elbow
- A hippopotamus can run faster than a man
- Pigs can’t look up into the sky – it’s physically impossible.
- The opposite sides of the dice always add up to seven.
- An average yawn lasts six seconds
- Your nose and ears continue growing for your entire life.
- You cannot talk and inhale or exhales at the same time… try it!