In School Marketing, Photography is an essential element to consider as a strategy in building a
good school image. Without quality or
good photographs, it is impossible for a school to have a wide online reach and
There are several moments that could be captured in the school environment, but the most interesting tool that brings about good pictures is the live actions that happen around the School. It presents an opportunity of an environment where good IMAGES can be creatively captured and developed.
Although strategic and agenda framed pictures are
required for School branding and imaging, unplanned settings exist whereby a
photographer cannot be reached or a moment cannot be replayed. However, some
pictures need to be taken and documented.
What are the moments I should look out for?
- The moment where a child is fully engaged in the classroom.
- Moments that communicates a sense of wonder and concentration.
- Moments that depicts the interaction between a Teacher and a Student.
- Moments where kids are on the playground and genuinely engrossed in conversations and laugh time.
- Moments when a child stands up to ask a question in the class.
conclusion, Schools are a unique environment anyone should get attracted to. Photography
in schools really challenges us to see deeply into the unfolding of a moment,
such that we can capture the peak of that moment.